A & M Fire and Safety was started in a small garage by Donald E. Sidle in 1957. It started out as a simple fire extinguisher service and sales company. Over the years, with the addition of Donald's sons John and Bill Sidle, the business expanded to include all aspects of the fire protection industry. In the late 1980's the company expanded to include a welding supply store, as well as a fully equipped cylinder retest facility.
Today, with continued growth, A & M occupies a modern 30,000 square foot complex, covering 3 acres of ground on a well traveled street.
While aiming to service all customer bases, we pride ourselves on developing, maintaining, and dedicating our services to other small businesses.